Practice Charter - Abbey Lane Surgery
How can we help you?
- You will be received by professional, named staff, who will be courteous and efficient. They will be trained for the position they hold within the practice.
- The telephone will be answered promptly and your request dealt with as swiftly as possible.
- Waiting times will be kept to a minimum and if there is a delay you will be kept informed.
- Please remember that medical emergencies do happen and may contribute to us running late.
- The waiting room area will be kept warm, clean and tidy with sufficient reading material.
- Patients will be treated as individuals and partners in their healthcare, irrespective of their ethnic or religious cultural beliefs.
- Confidentiality will be respected at all times.
How can you help us?
- If you have complex issues or more than one issue to discuss with your clinician please ensure that you request a double appointment.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment please inform us as soon as possible.
- Please ensure that you arrive on time for your appointment.
- Home visits are only to be requested when you are unable to attend the surgery.
- We ask that patients treat staff and doctors with courtesy and respect. The role of the receptionist can be difficult; please remember our staff are trying to do their best for you.